CONTRACT TYPE: Full time
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
We are seeking an experienced and creative Social Media Marketing (SMM) Specialist who has a deep understanding of current social media trends and possesses strong proficiency in utilizing social media tools to create engaging content. The SMM Specialist will be responsible for developing and executing the digital platform strategies, organizing social media campaigns, and analyzing data from the digital channels for both the Company and its clients. S(he) will report directly to the Marketing Communications Officer, and work closely with other members of the marketing team.
- Collaborate with the team in developing and executing social media strategies for the Company and its clients.
- Set up and optimize social media platforms for promotion in local and international markets, ensuring compliance with technical specifications and platform requirements.
- Generate innovative ideas aiming to achieve the Company’s or its clients’ goals.
- Conduct data collection, research, and analysis of social media platform statistics.
- Design and implement effective advertising campaigns on digital platforms.
- Utilize both organic and paid tools to develop an efficient marketing funnel.
- Work closely with other team members to identify and correct any errors promptly.
- Be willing to take on other duties or projects as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field;
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience;
- Demonstrate creative thinking skills and proficiency in digital content creation tools, including the ability to create engaging stories, reels, and TikTok content;
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms and social media marketing trends;
- Internet marketing and SEO skills;
- Proficient in using MS Office programs;
- Familiarity with Adobe software packages (Photoshop and Illustrator) will be considered an advantage;
- Familiarity with CMS systems (WordPress and Wixwill) will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Armenian and English;
- Computer literacy;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask on several projects;
- Strong teamwork, communication, and negotiation skills;
- Creative, flexible, and initiative-driven;
- Eager to continuously learn and improve, showing a strong sense of curiosity.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Social Media Specialist”.
Please note, that although the company is grateful to all interested candidates, only pre-selected candidates will be invited for an interview.