BREAVIS is looking for interviewers, who will do inquiries through phone calls. Anyone interested can apply, who has an opportunity to be in Yerevan throughout the program. You have an opportunity to look at the public under a microscope, using a well-designed questionnaire as a microscope. And the flexible work schedule makes this job a dream.
- Participation in research projects,
- Participation in the courses organized by the Company,
- Carrying out telephone inquiries from our office,
- Compliance with the quality control requirements set by the company.
Necessary skills and qualifications
- Secondary professional or higher education (also student);
- Communication skills, fluent and literate speech;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, knowledge of other languages is desirable;
- Teamwork skills;
- Time management skills;
- Responsibility, punctuality, honesty, flexibility, ability to orientate quickly.
How to apply
Please fill in the following application form: https://bit.ly/3K66JEh
In case of satisfying the requirements, you are invited to an interview by e-mail.
The Breavis team wishes you good luck.
*Thanks to all interested applicants, but only pre-selected candidates will be invited for an interview within 10-12 working days after the deadline. We will contact you by e-mail.