If you live in Tavush, Vayots Dzor, Ararat, Armavir, or Aragatsotn regions, this job will interest you, as Breavis is looking for interviewers to conduct surveys in the mentioned regions.
- He/She must have a secondary professional or higher education.
- Be able to communicate freely with people, have literate speech and an ability to hear.
- Know Armenian language very well (orally, written).
- Have teamwork skills.
- Be responsible, punctual, honest,
- To be available during the implementation of the program, 1-2 months, during which you will be free to organize your work schedule according to the company instructions.
- You must participate in the 2-day courses organized by the company and all team meetings.
What we offer
- Opportunity to participate in an exclusive research program.
- High salary.
- Opportunity to work in the mentioned regions
- Opportunity to work with professionals with many years of experience, who will gladly share their knowledge and experience.
- Opportunity to work in other research programs of the company, depending on your working qualities in this program.
It is important for you to know
- The salary is formed from the number of completed inquiries, which you receive by bank transfer after the end of the program.
How to apply
If you are interested, please fill out the attached application: https://bit.ly/3gcGsq3
We accept applications only in this format. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview within 10-15 days. We will contact you by e-mail.