Everything is communication. Every word spoken by public or private sectors, individuals or corporations, even silence is communication. Companies can pay a heavy price for wrong communication for the absence of communication in general. The market has boundaries, and the best price offer or rational opportunity can be viewed as a competitive advantage only in the short run. In the long run, people are not reluctant to buy only goods or services. People buy values and ideas.
Our communications strategy development services include:
- Market research, assessment of potential customer positioning and promotion opportunities.
- Measuring communication risks and opportunities.
- Development of internal and external communication approaches and concepts (including vocabulary and speech development, visual and associative communication impulses).
- Establishment and implementation of a communication strategy by training and involvement of the client team or institution.
- Strategy effectiveness assessment and further advancement consulting.