TITLE: Data Processing Specialist
TERM: Full time
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Data Processing Specialist is responsible for the development of sociological and marketing survey instruments, for data processing and for initial research analysis process. Data Processing Specialist directly reports to Data Processing Officer, as well as to Research Director.
- Adjust the quantitative survey questionnaire to the relevant format according to the Company criteria.
- Present the questionnaire to interviewers and coordinators through trainings and role games.
- Receive pilot questionnaires and based on the results make suggestions to Data Processing Officer.
- Prepare the guideline on how to fill in the questionnaire for interviewers and coordinators.
- Check the questionnaire content and participate in coding process.
- According to approved questionnaire prepare SPSS database and participate in the checking process of the database.
- Organize and control the data entry into SPSS database in comparison with survey questionnaire based on frequency accuracy and normal distribution.
- Participate in CAPI processes.
- Develop work guideline plans and make improvements from time to time.
- Translate research process materials from English into Armenian and vice-versa.
- Work closely with other specialists to reveal possible flaws and accordingly improve them.
- Perform research-related other tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sociology or related fields.
- Professional work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Armenian and English, good knowledge of Russian.
- Computer literacy: Excellent knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, SPSS.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability and eagerness to work in team.
- High personal qualities (communication skills, responsibility, honesty, professional interest).
OPENING DATE: 10/01/2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10/02/2019
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you meet the requirements, we encourage you to send your CV to email@example.com. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of your e-mail. Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.