TITLE: IT Specialist
TERM: Half time
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Breavis is looking for an IT Specialist, who will be responsible for the general security of computer network, for ensuring computer software for the installing of network equipment and for solving other technical issues.
- Ensure technical and software maintenance of computers.
- Identify and troubleshoot problems in server network.
- Ensure internet connection related activities.
- Download and customize the required software updates.
- Develop and maintain company safety standards for avoiding information leakage.
- Establish recovery systems (Failover and Backup).
- Acquire, install and monitor license packages and operating systems.
- Install new technical equipment both computers and other external units (printers, scanners, etc.,) and manage their uninterrupted work.
- Set up and service SIP telephone system.
- Ensure the full service of all softs gained for Company specific projects (DVR, Oktell, lift, turnstile and other).
- Implement webmail service.
- Implement other related tasks upon need.
- Provide statistical reports about current issues regularly.
- Bachelor degree in IT or other related field is a must.
- Knowledge in information technology.
- Work experience in IT is a must.
- Knowledge in Linux and Windows operation systems.
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Proxy Server, WAN and LAN, TCP/IP, Web Server, File Server, VPN.
- Knowledge of English and Russian will be an advantage.
- Ability to independently plan and organize the work.
- Excellent time management skills, skills in coordination of multiple tasks and accurate storage of deadlines, often manifestation simultaneous and flexible workout style.
- Adherence to higher ethical working standards such as honesty, dedication and responsibility.
OPENING DATE: 11/12/2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 09/01/2019
JOB START: ASAP
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you meet the requirements, we encourage you to send your CV entitled “IT Specialist” to email@example.com. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of your e-mail. Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.