TITLE: Digital Marketing Officer
TERM: Full time
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: To all those people, who have relevant experience
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Digital Marketing Officer is responsible for developing, organizing and implementing a strategy of social media platform, social media positioning and promoting for the Company and the Clients, organize and manage social media campaigns, carry out the collected data analysis and to engage in the promotion of the Company’s official website as well as other web domains. The Digital Marketing Officer reports to the Communications Director.
- Develop and organize social media strategies for the Company and the Clients.
- Ensure the creation and dissemination of social media contents (texts, images, videos and HTML) to keep in touch with the Company’s and the Clients’ social media audience.
- Develop the Company’s and the Clients’ Website Concept, format and content, SEO strategy and organize site development and oversight activities.
- Organize and follow the Company’s and the Clients’ website as well as blogs the other means of information (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube pages, etc.) Periodic content updates in Armenian, Russian and English.
- Create social platforms and organize their development by considering requirements and technical description of each platform.
- Manage the content distributed by the audience of the Company and Company’s social media platforms in accordance with Social Media Policy of the Company and the Clients.
- Organize and analyze statistical data for social media platforms.
- Ensure linkage between the Company and the Clients’ official website and social media platforms and organize search engine optimization.
- Collect, analyze and manage information flows on social media platforms about the Company and the Clients.
- Collaborate with other specialists, for finding out possible mistakes and incorrectness, show willingness for their correction.
- According to existing law and regulations take responsibilities which reasonably may be required from time to time.
- BA’s and MA’s degree in information technology, marketing and other related fields.
- Minimum two years of professional work experience.
- At least one year’ experience in the relevant field.
- Fluency in English, Russian and Armenian languages;
- Computer skills (MS Office, Adobe packege (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, excellent knowledge of Social Media platforms, internet marketing and SEO capabilities);
- Knowledge in public opinion and sociological research techniques and terminology.
- Ability to work under pressure, flexibility and ability to work in a few directions simultaneously
- Excellent communications and negotiations skills, ability to work in a team, willingness
- Adherence to higher ethical working standards such as honesty, dedication and responsibility, innovative thinking skills, confidentiality and political neutrality
OPENING DATE: 26/11/2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 24/12/2018
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you meet the requirements, we encourage you to send your CV entitled “Digital Marketing Officer” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of your e-mail. Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.