TITLE: Design and Art Officer
TERM: Full time
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: To all those people, who have relevant experience.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Design and Art Officer is responsible for designing texts and corporate items in the official pages and social media pages of the Company and the Clients, and for their updates and development. Design and Art Officer should follow the brand book of the Company and the Clients while performing his/her tasks, should come up with new ideas and report directly to the Communications department director.
- Design info graphics, images and other promo contents based on brand identity of the Company and the Clients for their published materials in official pages and social media;
- Follow up, and upon need discuss and update corporate items of the Company and the Client brand book.
- Design and produce graphics, charts, tables, and text material for visual presentations, proposals etc.;
- Arrange the printing of art content materials, bringing them to the required format.
- Contribute to Communication’s team work with ideas on visual and design matters;
- Translate job related materials from English into Armenian upon need.
- Cooperate with other specialists to find out possible wrongs and correct them;
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- BA’s degree in design or related sphere.
- At least two years’ professional work experience.
- Good knowledge in English and Armenian languages, both verbal and written, good knowledge in Russian.
- Extensive computer skills. (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw).
- Ability to work in strict time limits.
- Ability and willingness of group work.
- High personal qualities (communication capability, sense of responsibility, honesty, commitment, professional interest).
OPENING DATE: 22/11/2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22/12/2018
START DATE: ASAP
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you meet the requirements, we encourage you to send your CV entitled “Design and Art Officer” to email@example.com. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of your e-mail. Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.