We are looking for a caring colleague, who likes administrative tasks, and who is ready to assure our Company’s technical and renovation works, at the same time staying positive and willing. If you consider yourself being so, you are more than welcome to apply, by following the application rules.
TERM: Full time
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: To all those people, who have relevant experience
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: For the effective organization of the Company’s activity custodian is obliged to arrange and implement technical maintenance of the Company and its departments, carry out CEO’s and other managers’ instructions.
- Organize and carry out technical maintenance of the Company or its subdivisions
- Provide Company’s property protection, restoration and renovation
- Follow the state of the area that is required for the Company’s business and service, take the necessary measures for main and current repair, improvement and construction;
- During the research, organize the questionnaire printing process in the printing house and at the office, as needed.
- Always provide the office with the necessary number of printing materials, and at the end of each survey technical assistant must make a report to the CEO about used materials.
- Collaborate with organizations providing transport service for transferring staff members and contract staff.
- Ensure safe working conditions for employees and the overall security of the office.
- Secondary vocational or higher education
- Minimum three years’ of work experience
- Knowledge of written and verbal Armenian language
- Basic knowledge of computer programs (MS Word, MS Excel), hardware and network
- Ability to work in strict time limits, readiness to work with unclear work schedule;
- Ability and willingness to work in a group
- Adherence to higher working ethical standards (honesty, dedication, responsibility), innovative thinking, confidentiality and political neutrality.
OPENING DATE: 06.09.2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 06.10.2018
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you meet the requirements, we encourage you to send your CV entitled “Custodian” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of your e-mail. Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.