You have a unique opportunity to collaborate with the most professional team in the most beautiful office for over two months. Join our Communications department, assist us in creating English texts and get to know to the backstage of Communications world.
DURATION: 2 months
LOCATION: D. Anhaght st. 23/6, Yerevan, Armenia
- Assistance in the creation of communications materials, media texts, and articles.
- Activities and assignments related to media monitoring processes.
- Do translations from Armenian into English, and vice versa.
- Prepare PPT presentations upon request.
- Get involved in various Communications projects.
BREAVIS OFFERS YOU
- To work with a professional mentor during the whole period of your internship.
- To build networking with various Communications professionals․
- To learn and get practical experience with our passionate and professional team in the most motivational and creative atmosphere.
- To get coaching sessions from our Communications director and department officers․
- To work in the coolest office space in the city, with modern facilities and resting zone equipped with musical instruments and etc.
- Be considered as a basic candidate in the future, in case suchlike vacancy comes up.
- Current bachelor and master’s degree students pursuing degrees in a related field (Communications, Journalism etc.).
- Excellent written and oral skills in Armenian and English languages.
- Enthusiasm and desire to gain new knowledge.
- Interesting reading list and sense of humor are a must.
- Sharing bold and creative ideas and readiness to successfully accomplish them.
- Ability to work as a team and meet the challenges
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this opportunity, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your purpose in the subject line: “Internship in Communication department”
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 10 days after the deadline.
- At the end of the internship, you will be given a Certificate of participation.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 16, 2018