TERM: Full time
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates with relevant qualifications
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are looking for a responsible CEO Executive Assistant who will provide personalized administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. He/she should be involved in different office management processes and administrative functions upon need.
- Provide a comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the CEO across the scope of his work;
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments;
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the CEO’s schedule. Provide “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office;
- Book and arrange travel, transport and accommodation;
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated;
- Support in administrative operations of office management and logistics;
- Translate required materials from Armenian into English/Russian and vice versa;
- Miscellaneous tasks to support CEO, which may vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit;
- High education is required;
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail;
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff and external partners.
- At least 2 years’ of work experience in a similar position and ability to work with high level executives;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Excellent time-management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines;
- Ability to work under pressure and availability during weekends or non-working hours (upon need);
- Emotional maturity;
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point);
- Adherence to higher working ethical standards (honesty, dedication, responsibility and innovative thinking).
OPENING DATE: July 03, 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: July 25, 2018
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you meet the requirements, we encourage you to send your CV to email@example.com. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of your e-mail. Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.