TERM: Full time
DURATION: 1 year, renewable
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: HR & Organizational Development Specialist will be responsible for recruitment, onboarding, and training and for other organizational development activities of the Company.
- Prepare, update, review and edit job vacancy announcements and promote them via different job announcement portals;
- Assist in creating networks between university career centers, different job portals and agencies, youth active groups;
- Share job announcements via job announcement portals, job agencies, social media, university career centers etc.;
- Do shortlisting, organize and conduct interviews, selection test works etc.;
- Assist in the organization of onboarding trainings together with HR officer/director and field professionals;
- Assist in the coordination of information sharing process within organization and assure employees’ awareness on company targets, products with HR and Development officer/director;
- Assist in the organization and coordination of internal events (team-buildings, women’s day, New Year, etc.…) with HR and Development officer/director;
- Assist HR and Development officer/director in the creation of various Company policies and procedures;
- Translate job announcements from Armenian into English and vice versa;
- Manage job applicants’ database and keep the existing HR database;
- Collect, form and maintain HRM documentary; lists, reports etc.;
- Other HRM related tasks.
- Graduate degree in Social Sciences (preferably in Sociology or Psychology);
- At least 2 years of work experience as an HR Assistant/Specialist;
- At least 3 years of work experience;
- Knowledge of RA Labor Code;
- Knowledge of relevant human resource disciplines and practical experience in their application;
- Advanced PC user;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Excellent time-management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines, often simultaneously, flexibility;
- Adherence to higher working ethical standards (honesty, dedication, responsibility), innovative thinking, confidentiality and political neutrality.
OPENING DATE: June 13
APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 25
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you meet the requirements, we encourage you to send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of your e-mail. Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.