TITLE: Graphic Design Intern in Communications department
TERM: Full or part-time
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates having basic knowledge of Fine Arts or other relevant fields
DURATION: 3 months
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Communications team design intern is actively involved in designing texts and corporate items in the official pages and social media pages of the Company and the Partners, for their updates and development.
- Support Company design specialist to design graphical and web banners, templates for flyers, brochures, slides and documents needed for social promotion;
- Support Company design specialist to design infographics, images and other promo contents based on the brand identity of the Company and the Partners for their published materials in official pages and social media;
- Support Company design specialist to design and produce graphics, charts, tables, and text material for visual presentations, proposals etc.;
- Contribute to Communication’s teamwork with ideas on visual and design matters;
- Perform other related duties to fulfill tasks on behalf of the communications department.
- Basic knowledge of Fine Arts or other relevant field;
- Relevant experience is a plus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Armenian language, foreign language skills (English and Russian) are a plus;
- Basic knowledge of Adobe package (mainly Photoshop and Illustrator) and Corel Draw, also the knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint is desirable;
- Willingness to gain new knowledge;
- Ability to meet the deadlines ;
- Ability and willingness to work in a team;
- Creative thinking;
- Creative and out of box thinking and ideas, and readiness to fulfill them.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
- Motivational and creative atmosphere
- Professional and supportive team enabling to get an exceptional practical experience
- A chance to work with a mentor during the whole period of the internship
- An opportunity to create professional relationships with the top specialists in the field
- Participation in trainings for development and acquisition of new professional knowledge
- Implementation of practical assignments to apply and strengthen the gained knowledge
- An opportunity to work in the best office space in the city, which has modern design and facilities, as well as resting zone with musical equipment, games, etc.
OPENING DATE: March 3, 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 20, 2018
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you meet the requirements, we encourage you to send your CV and motivation letter entitled “My expectations from my internship in Communications department” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of your e-mail. The company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.