Cooperation with students and junior specialists and sharing knowledge and experience with them is one of the core principles of Breavis. We are sure, that the best companies create necessary specialists by providing opportunities for their professional growth and development. Breavis is a unique company with outstanding corporate culture, which invests in the professional growth of its employees. We always cooperate with universities and their career centers, participate in student workshops, as well as, recruit interns upon necessity. Breavis gives internship opportunities not only to students but also to newly graduates.
We believe that a mentoring culture is a strong tool in terms of having an effective internship and professional growth. That is why Breavis interns not only get team support but also have personal mentors. Professional internship in our company is quite intensive and engaging.
- Motivating and creative atmosphere;
- Professional and supporting team helping to learn and gain practical knowledge;
- An opportunity to have a personal mentor during the internship;
- An opportunity to establish a professional relationship with the professionals in the field;
- Participation in trainings aimed at developing professional knowledge;
- Performing practical tasks to apply accumulated knowledge in practice;
- An opportunity to work in the best office in the city
Breavis interns receive certificates and recommendation letters upon the successful accomplishment of their internship.
Internship agreement is signed between the young professional and the company. The interns receive all the necessary material for their future work, as well as, several corporate items.